Quality care focused on you.
As a part of our full continuum of senior health care services, our Wynscape neighborhood in Wheaton, Illinois, provides excellence in care and services to maximize recovery times and optimize quality of life. Our team of highly skilled health service professionals features a Physiatrist — a physician specializing in rehabilitation — and a doctorate-prepared Nurse Practitioner. They’re both a part of our total team approach and work with residents, their families and personal physicians to create an individualized plan.
Discover the Wynscape way.
See and hear our team of professionals explain our person-centered approach to care and what makes life at Wynscape unique.
Our Wynscape neighborhood has an open and inviting feel with modern residences, dining rooms and common areas. Whether the need is for skilled nursing or rehabilitation, we feature these services and amenities:
- Access to all the services and amenities of Wyndemere
- Chef-inspired restaurant-style meals
- Housekeeping services
- Individualized care plans
- 24/7 licensed staff
- Assistance with medication administration
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Assistance with making and keeping appointments
- Scheduled transportation to local medical appointments
- Robust calendar of social, cultural, recreational and spiritual activities
- Basic cable service
- All utilities except telephone
- Free Internet
- Guest parking
- Dedicated discharge team to assist with your transition home
Wynscape collaborates closely with area hospitals to ensure a strong and reliable continuity of care for all our residents.
To learn how Wynscape’s highly rated senior living services can help your family member or loved one, use our contact form.